Qualities to look for in SEO Company
- Experience: SEO Services is all about hardcore experience and hard work. The SEO company should have years of experience in optimizing various websites for different types of keywords. Even if a company have best of infrastructure and resources but lack in experienced SEO professionals, it may not be able to achieve the desired results.
- Case Studies: An experienced SEO company would have a lot of case studies to offer to its clients. If a company can show many of its clients with the top ranking on google with good and relevant keywords, it can be a potential vendor for your SEO work.
- Good and Relevant Keywords: We have used the sentence "Good and Relevant Keywords" many a times above. They should be relevant to the business and it should not be too long and very specific. If a SEO company is showing long keywords on top ranking on google, it may not be an experienced one. A relevant and good keyword should not consists of more than 2 or 3 words. It is easy to get long keywords on top position on google as compared to small keywords. For example: a keyword "school furniture manufacturers in India" may be easy to get top ranking on google but the keyword "School Furniture" would not be easy. So "School Furniture" is the good and relevant keyword.
- Content Writing: Content Writing Services is an important segment of Search Engine Optimization and a SEO Company should have a good team of content writers. A company which does not have any good content writers would copy content from other websites and when it does so the website would never be promoted on search engines as it is against the policy of google and other search engines.
- Website Designing: The SEO company should be proficient in designing and development of SEO-friendly website where some balancing needs to be done between designing requirements of the client and the SEO constraints.
© 2019. Intellect Technologies, Noida, India. All Rights reserved.